admins
updates
� December 23rd
The January Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� December 20th
The GAMEMAKER SESSSIONS are due DECEMBER 30th!
� December 1st
Look at that it's the DECEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� November 23rd
The December Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� November 20th
I know that some people might like to communicate through Discord - So here it is! AGAINST THE ODDS DISCORD
� October 22nd
October Activity Check is right here, please complete this by October 31st! Thanks!
� October 2nd
Look at that it's the OCTOBER NEWSLETTER!
� October 1st
Half of the tributes are gone...that means --- 122nd Intent List.
� September 1st
Look at that it's the SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� August 11th
TRIBUTES! Make sure you get signed up for the events, these count towards HP in the games. Thanks! Event Sign Up!
� August 5th
AUGUST NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� August 4th
Pregames have started! Reapings are posted in the Districts Justice Buildings. Here we go 121st!
� July 8th
The votes are tallied! Looks like the most votes were for Reaping on August 4th and Bloodbath September 15th. If you don't have a tribute yet, Sign up!121st Intent List
� July 2nd
JULY NEWSLETTER is up with lots of important information!!!
� June 20th
We NEED a new staff! Check out the application - STAFF SEARCH!!!
� June 1st
The JUNE NEWSLETTER is posted with our latest information! Who is excited for the bloodbath tomorrow?
� May 24th
The Activity Check is here! And also don't forget to nominate some great people for June of the Months!
� May 1st
Check out our May Newsletter!
� April 21st
The Pregames have started! Find your Reaping in your District Justice Building!
� April 9th
We have a Staff Search Up! Also get those pictures for Shipper Forums to staff so we can get them in.
� April 2nd
Check out the April Newsletter! There is a fun event to go along with it!
� March 24th
It is our GRAND OPENING DAY! Welcome to ATO!
� March 8th
Welcome to Against The Odds! You may begin joining, but we are still under construction and things may still change. We are hoping that our Grand Opening will be March 24th!!
credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.
Credit for mini profile goes to bee @ shine
Credit for Header Image goes to WesleyChen @ DeviantArt
of the month

Add Reply
New Poll

Two Are Better Than One, Attn. Felix
Sebastien Marsak
 Posted on: Dec 19 2017, 01:18 PM
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
D6 Peacekeeper
Emmie
PeaceKeepers
Rep: 2 pts

Sebastien was growing tired of not being able to do much to help the people of district six, especially the ones who deserved it like Jetta. He just couldn't think of anything that could actually be done. It wasn't like he held enough money to buy food and provide for everyone in the district that needed it. He most certainly didn't hold any sort of weight within the Capitol, despite working for them. There was only so much he could do on his own and it was simply not enough. Carmina had been right about everything, well mostly everything, and he needed help. But where to find help?

He had hatched the plan the night before while he was tossing and turning in his bunk. The victors had riches beyond what any one person could ever need. The victors actually had some weight within the capitol. Maybe, just maybe, they could get something started. They could get something done. It was worth a shot anyway. So, he had made the decision to visit Paxton during his shift the next morning, figuring that he would be his best bet. He at least felt he didn't have to be afraid of Paxton turning him in to anyone for bringing this up. He couldn't possibly favor the Capitol after everything he had been through.

So, shortly after his morning shift had started he was able to slip away on his own like usual. He spent the first couple hours actually patrolling, not wanting to wake the man too early and have him pissy when he was trying to talk to him. Though once it was a decent hour he made his way over to the victor village. So few of the homes were actually lived in, in this part of the district. It wasn't hard to remember which one belonged to Paxton.

He walked up to his door, though hesitated for a moment. Was he doing the right thing here? Yes, he was. Even if Paxton laughed in his face the way Carmina had he could still at least say that he tried. What harm could it do? With that he lifted his fist and knocked on the door a couple times.
PM
^
Paxton Hydrolic
 Posted on: Jan 10 2018, 05:24 PM
Don't wish death upon someone unless you plan on following through.
Victor
Felix
Rep: 0 pts

"Momma! No, you can't put the cucumber in the toilet!" Paxton ran over to his mother and pulled the vegetable away from his mothers grasp. He sighed and talked his mother back over to the chair she was sitting in before she had gotten up to do whatever the hell her fucked up mind told her to do. "Sit here....If you're hungry I'll get you something." She nodded and he sighed as he made his way back to the kitchen. He placed the green vegetable back in the bowl and pulled out meat and bread for a sandwich before making his momma one.

PAX!!! I need a towel.... Paxton rolled his eyes as he heard his sisters voice from the top of the stairs. He felt like had become the only functioning adult in his fucking household. He growled before taking the sandwich to his mother. He set it on her lap and placed her hands on the bread before he walked to the bottom of the stairs to yell at his sister.

"FUCK ROX! They are in the god damn closet up there!" She glowered at him before turning to the closet to grab one. "AND FOR FUCKS SAKE DON'T WALK AROUND HERE NAKED!!!!" He shook his head and turned away from the stairs. It was then he heard the knock at the door. "Fuck, what now?!"

He threw open the door and narrowed his eyes at the peacekeeper that stood in the doorway. "What do you want? I'm a little busy here." He looked back inside and his sister was asking who it was. "It's not for you Rox now get in the freaking shower and cover up your naked ass!!" He turned back to the man standing in the doorway and stepped aside. "Come inside I guess...Just don't expect anything to be normal in here...."
PM
^
Sebastien Marsak
 Posted on: Jan 11 2018, 06:28 PM
D6 Peacekeeper
Emmie
PeaceKeepers

user posted image

Bash kind of wished that the walls and the door that separated him from the chaos inside the Victor's home was thicker and more capable of keeping the sounds from passing through to where he could hear every little thing that was being yelled inside. Cucumber in a toilet, that was just odd. Naked. That could be incredibly promising as long as the person who was being accused of walking around naked was good looking. There was a bit of hesitation, Bash looking over his shoulder as if he may bolt away before Paxton got to the door. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your prospective, Bash didn't scare that easily.

"I noticed, but this shouldn't take too long."
Bash assured him. He hoped that it wouldn't take too long anyway. He looked past him to see if he could catch a glimpse of whoever it was the Paxton was so eager to get covered up. Must have been his sister, judging by the name he was using and who Bash knew lived there. Of course he had done his research before coming to his home.

He stepped inside when he was invited in, chuckling a bit. "Don't worry. Normal is boring." he said, waving it off like it was no big deal. He honestly thought that maybe this meeting, however it ended up, would be far more entertaining than he anticipated if his family continued to act completely insane. "I hate to impose on you like this, but I wasn't sure who else to come to and I thought maybe you could help me out or offer me some insight." he added, but he didn't actually mention what he wanted to say yet. He wanted to gauge his reaction a bit first.
PM
^
Paxton Hydrolic
 Posted on: Jan 12 2018, 06:50 PM
Victor
Felix

Paxton didn't care if whoever it was that was on the other side of the door could hear every word coming from his home. Everyone had their issues and it was easier for people to blame other people than it was to take on their own blame. Paxton never blamed other people for his problems, he took matters into his own hands and fixed things on his own. It was his father was dead, his mother and sister were living with him. Sure, he still had the nightmares and people thought he was a careless asshole, but it was better that way. People left him alone that way. He didn't make it a point to head into town very much. And when he did it was sickening, but even with all the money the capitol was giving him, it wasn't enough. They hadn't gotten enough after he won, and things were still falling apart. He was considered heartless, but he was the only victor that had come home...

"Good, come on in, have a seat on the couch over there." He looked up and sister was still standing in the hallway, butt as naked. She had wanted to see who it was that visiting them because they didn't often have visitors. Ooooh he's cute! Paxton narrowed his eyes at his sister and pointed to the bathroom. "NOW ROXY!" She stuck out her bottom lip and stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door. He growled before he walked over to the chair that sat across from the couch. "You saw nothing...got it?" He wasn't too happy with this sister, but now there was a fucking peacekeeper sitting in his living room, who had just seen his little sister full blown fucking naked. She, of course, spent a lot of her time in town. If he heard the peacekeeper was touching her, he would kill him.

"You're going to ask me for insight? Are you sure you have the proper house? Perhaps you meant to go elsewhere?" he didn't have a very good reputation when it came to six. He hadn't brought home a victor, all the kids that went into the games died. He couldn't even offer them proper advice to get them home. He hadn't donated his money to the families, he didn't offer condolences because he couldn't even get over himself and now this peacekeeper wanted to ask him for insight? Was he fucking crazy?! "Alright, but you asked for it..." He urged him to continue.
PM
^
Sebastien Marsak
 Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 03:16 PM
D6 Peacekeeper
Emmie
PeaceKeepers

Bash couldn't help the grin on his face when Paxton's little sister called him cute. He was down right adorable and from what he had seen, she wasn't so bad herself. He made his way over to the couch that Paxton spoke of, sitting down. Aaw, Paxton was protective of his little sister. That was adorable and understandable, he would respect that around the victor. Though, he wouldn't make any promises if Roxy and him found themselves face to face while big brother wasn't around. "Got it." he shrugged like it was no big deal at all.

He chuckled some at his shock and the questions. "No, I am sure this is the right place and you are the guy I was hoping to speak with." he assured him, shaking his head some. Though, he was starting to rethink his plan a little bit. Well, what little plan he had managed to come up with before coming over here. Paxton was a victor, he had a pull with the Capitol that Bash didn't have. He also had more freedom than Bash did in this case.

"Look, I am going to get right to the point here. This district is a fucking mess, right.?Like...district twelve is probably in far better shape than this place when you really think about it." Sebastian started, being completely upfront and honest. Sometimes that was the best way to get what you wanted. He just wasn't exactly sure what he really wanted from Paxton. He just knew that if anyone could help, he could. "Something around here needs to change. Would you agree?" he asked him curiously.

He swallowed hard. What was he thinking? Why should Paxton care about the rest of the district? He was a Victor. He had been through hell and back to get to where he was and he wasn't obligated to worry about or help anyone else in the district, but maybe, just maybe he wanted to. Even if it was a single person he wanted to help. That would be a start. "I am tired of running into these young girls who are selling themselves or running drugs..." he mumbled. He was curious what Paxton's sister got herself into when she was out and about. Maybe the mention of young girls, like her, getting into trouble was a good spot to hit. He would just have to see.

PM
^
Paxton Hydrolic
 Posted on: Yesterday at 10:40 am
Victor
Felix

Paxton knew the peacekeeper was full of shit but it was a good thing that he was minding his p's and Q's while he was in his home. The victor was pretty sure the asshole was here for a reason, probably wanted something from Paxton. That's all anyone ever stopped by for. Because they wanted money, or place to stay, or please Paxton spare some food. It was annoying, sure he usually obliged, well when it came to the food and sometimes a place to stay. But money, well that was a different. He couldn't go around giving money to everyone or he'd run broke quickly and he needed to take care of his own family too.

He eyed the man sitting across from him and perked a brow. "Yeah? Well get on with it then....I have a lot of stuff to do today." Paxton let out a sigh before readjusting himself in the seat. His mother stared blankly at the window in front of her and upstairs the shower can be heard being turned off. If she comes out here naked, I'm going to be beat her. He thought to himself. He needed his sister to act more like a woman and not a small child. She was going to end up in trouble if she wasn't careful.

Finally, he was going to get to the point. He let out a breath and scooted to the edge of his seat. "Yeah alright, what is your point." The district, a mess, duh. That was obvious, it had been falling apart for years and Paxton was convinced that the capitol had a hand in it. "You're stating the obvious...I fail to see the point yet." Paxton heard the door to the bathroom open and he shot up out of his seat. His sister was wrapped in a towel and Paxton rolled his eyes. "Still not excusable Roxy! This man doesn't need to see you in fucking towel, now go put some damn clothes on!" She rolled her eyes and slammed the door to her bedroom. Paxton sat back down and looked at the peacekeeper. "Yeah, change ,whatever. What's your point....?"

When the peacekeeper started talking again, Paxton found himself nodding at his words. Yeah, he was tired of it too.
But what was going stop this girls from going out and selling their bodies. Paxton had already met one that was set in her ways, she didn't need a man telling her how to live. It was obvious that she thought she had to live the way she did. "Alright, I'll bite. And how do we get these young women to realize their life doesn't have to be sex and drugs? I've tried with one, they don't care, they aren't looking for a change and for fucks sake nothing I did seemed to matter"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
PanemForever RPG Initiative RPG-D HH One More Light Black Prism PanemForever ruinandrise Mystic Mayhem Flickering Darkness City of Light: The 100 RPG

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.