admins
updates
� June 15th
The 124th Intent List is now available! Looking forward to seeing all your new characters.
� June 10th
JUNE NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� April 14th
Gamemaker Sessions will be due May 2nd!! Make sure you take your time and read the rules.
� April 9th
Vote for a Bloodbath DateHere!!
� March 5th
Check out the March Newsletter.
� February 3rd
The 123rd Intent List is up. I can't wait to see those new tributes!!!!
� February 3rd
The February Newsletter is posted! Lot's of fun stuff!
� January 23rd
The February Nominations! are up. Please, please spread the love to our awesome characters and players!
� December 23rd
The January Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� December 20th
The GAMEMAKER SESSSIONS are due DECEMBER 30th!
� December 1st
Look at that it's the DECEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� November 23rd
The December Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� November 20th
I know that some people might like to communicate through Discord - So here it is! AGAINST THE ODDS DISCORD
� October 22nd
October Activity Check is right here, please complete this by October 31st! Thanks!
� October 2nd
Look at that it's the OCTOBER NEWSLETTER!
� October 1st
Half of the tributes are gone...that means --- 122nd Intent List.
� September 1st
Look at that it's the SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� August 11th
TRIBUTES! Make sure you get signed up for the events, these count towards HP in the games. Thanks! Event Sign Up!
� August 5th
AUGUST NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� March 24th
It is our GRAND OPENING DAY! Welcome to ATO!
� March 8th
Welcome to Against The Odds! You may begin joining, but we are still under construction and things may still change. We are hoping that our Grand Opening will be March 24th!!
credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.
Credit for mini profile goes to bee @ shine
Credit for Header Image goes to WesleyChen @ DeviantArt
of the month

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Sweet Dreams, Attn. Felix
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: Feb 14 2018, 03:58 PM
Student
Emmie
District Two
Rep: 0 pts

Elliana is the type of girl who likes a lot of structure to her life. She likes routine and going outside of that routine can cause quite a bit of anxiety for the young lady. She makes plans, schedules, and goals for herself that she expects to stick to no matter how far in advance they are made. It was simply how she was brought up. Her father had always been the exact same way and she'd had her days all laid out for her since she was just a little baby. Usually she did pretty well with keeping to her plans, but things had been going completely haywire since the night before.

She'd found herself with a headache after dinner and she had just felt miserably tired. So, instead of going back to the training center for a little evening session she'd gone to bed really early instead. Yet she was still tired the next morning and after going for her usual morning run she had found herself feeling quite sick to her stomach. She had tried to just ignore it so she could do her training session with Mason that she had set up. Of course she had managed to puke in the middle of that. It was embarrassing and had made her feel so weak, even if Mason had been so gentle about it.

After the session, she had decided she wasn't going to keep trying to push herself. Instead she went home, showered and changed into comfy clothes, leggings and an oversized hoodie that she had borrowed from Rowen one night and just hadn't given back to him yet. She gathered her school stuff and headed to Rowen's house to try and complete their typical Sunday Study session.

He wasn't home yet himself, but she knew his parents would let her in and they did. She showed herself to his room and got her textbook out. Of course she tried to make herself as comfortable as possible, wrapping his blankets around herself as she lay on his bed reading from her book. It wasn't long before she had fallen asleep all curled up in a ball.

---------------------------------------------------

Elliana giggled as she ran across the green lawn of her backyard, hiding behind a tree. "You'll never catch me!" she called out, peeking around the side to look toward Rowen. Oh how wonderful he looked in just a pair of swim trunks. His hair and body still wet from having been in the pool just moments before. Elliana had been laying by the side of the pool in the sun while he swam. There had been some attempted splashing and Elliana had run off.

Rowen just smirked at her and ran toward her. The two spent quite a bit of time running around the yard before Rowen had finally managed to grab her and pick her up. "Rowe, no!" Elliana squirmed, laughing as she was carried to the pool and Rowen jumped in with her.

When they came up she splashed at him with a smirk. "Big jerk!' she yelled, laughing still though. She wasn't truly mad at him, even if she hadn't wanted to get her hair wet. Rowen had turned his head to avoid the water, but then he grabbed her from behind and pulled her close. "Come on now...You love me." he grinned. There was just something about the way he smiled...

Elliana found herself tilting her head back and to the side. "I do love you." she said softly. What? Since when? Loved him like a friend yes, but...she couldn't love him more. Yet, she could feel it. She could feel it even more when Rowen leaned his face closer to her's. "I love you too." he whispered, pressing his lips to hers. It was a typical kiss from Rowen. The same kisses she had loved so much when they were fooling around. Yet, it felt like so much more.

"I love both of you."
He continued when he pulled his lips away, his hands gently on her stomach. Elliana felt confusion and fear rush over her. "Both?" She looked down and noticed that there was a little bump to her stomach. What the hell?

---------------------------------------------------

There was a noise in the room that startled her awake. Elliana sat up quickly, her arms wrapping around her abdomen. Okay, okay...it was just a dream. A really weird dream. She took a moment to catch her breath before her eyes settled on Rowen who was now actually in his bedroom with her. "Rowen..." she sighed and reached up, rubbing her hand over her face a bit as she tried to wake up and clear the dream out of her mind. "I kinda fell asleep..." she continued, as if it wasn't really obvious. She was still so tired and her stomach was still feeling off. Even more so now. She put the hood up over her head, and wrapped the blanket around herself more again as she laid back down. She even closed her eyes again. "How was training?" she asked sleepily.
PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: Feb 19 2018, 12:58 AM
I'll be there for you, if you're there for me too
Student
Felix
District Two

Elliana hadn't come back to training after dinner, and it worried Rowen. He knew that she hadn't been feeling good lately and it made him nervous to think that she was missing training again. She was dedicated to her training, not because she was going into the games but because she thought it would help her in the peacekeeper training. She was probably right, but that was beside the point. The point was, she never missed training, so when she missed two training sessions in a row, it made him nervous.

As the night wore on, he couldn't focus and he actually lost his spar to some stupid ass kid who thought he was going into the games instead of him. He laughed and shook his head, "You wish dipfuck, but you'll play hard trying to beat me in the competition asshole." Rowe knew that the asshole kid wasn't going to beat him in the competition.

When Rowen entered the house, he tossed his bag to the side and his mother called him into the kitchen. [color=pink]"Elliana is here, she's up in your room. She has her stuff for studying, she also doesn't look the best, darling. Take her this..."[/colo] On a tray was a plate of dry toast and a cup of water. He nodded his head and kissed his mother's cheek before heading upstairs to check on his girl.

Ellie sat up quickly and set the tray down quickly and rushed to her side. He took a seat in front of her and perked a brow.
"You alright, El?" He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Sleeping is alright." He pursed his lips and chewed on the inside of his cheek. "It was lonely, you weren't there." He grinned and reached for the water on the tray.
"Here, my mom wants you to drink this. She also made you some toast to help settle your stomach." He was concerned about her and wanted to make sure she was alright.
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: Feb 19 2018, 01:41 AM
Student
Emmie
District Two

The way that Rowen rushed over to her was...something. What was it? It was endearing, maybe? She liked it honestly, but she hadn't exactly been expecting it from him. They were friends and they cared about each other, but...they weren't supposed to care that much, right? She kept thinking back to her dream. What if...no? They were just friends.

Was it normal that she wanted to just snuggle up to him and go back to sleep though if they were just friends? Friends could snuggle... She looked to the tray that he had brought up to her from his mother. Water and toast. Apparently she still looked as bad as she felt. First Mason had watched her like a hawk and now his mother apparently had noticed how sick she was without her having to say a word.

"Your mom is too sweet." She commented, pushing herself to sit up so she could take the glass of water from him. "And I'm sorry you were lonely. I wanted to train more I just...couldn't." she admitted. She took a couple of sips of the water, staring down at the blanket she had covered herself with. It was like she didn't want to look Rowen in the eye while admitting weakness, but she seemed to get over it quickly to vent to him about what had happened and how horrible she felt about it.

"I puked during training with Mason this morning...And cried...and he stared at me like I was going to fall over and die if he left me alone." Elliana mumbled, looking back up to him. She seemed sad really. "Also...this water is making me more nauseous. I don't think I can do the toast." she admitted, handing the glass of water back to him. She scooted over some, laying her head on his shoulder. This was Rowen. Her best friend. She could seek comfort from him.
PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:41 PM
Student
Felix
District Two

Rowen did care about Ellie, there wasn't anything he or she could do about it. But he also knew to keep his feelings to himself. It wouldn't do either one of them any good for him to spill out what he was feeling. After all, he was going to the games and she was going to be a peacekeeper. They weren't staying around here, and hell he might not even come back. So to put her through that hell of telling her that he loved her, it would do nothing but hurt.

"Yeah, she can really put her nose in places it doesn't belong, but I suppose she means well." He smiled when she took the water from the tray. "Nah, it's alright. I just want you to feel better. How are you feeling?" He patted her shoulder gently, trying not to make it awkward. He looked up at her and frowned, she looked tired, worn down and beat up. He wanted nothing more than to make her feel better, to help her feel better. He smiled at her and nodded. "You probably just need to rest..."

He frowned when she told him what happened in training. He nodded and bit his lip. "Well, he was just concerned. It sounds like you're getting the flu or something. You just need rest and drink fluids." But she placed the water back onto the tray and he nodded setting it down. He opened his arms and he wrapped his arms around his friend. 'It's alright Ell. We will get you better. Just rest now.' He smiled and kissed the top of her head and pulled the blanket up over her.
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: Mar 12 2018, 12:10 AM
Student
Emmie
District Two

Elliana yawned a bit and sighed. "I know she means well...and I guess I would rather your mom notice it than my parents." she said quietly. She loved her mom and dad, but they could really...annoying whenever she wasn't feeling well. Her mom treated her like she was made of glass and needed to be doted on the whole time. Her father would spend the time thinking she was ridiculous for missing school and training. That she should be able to magically make herself feel better or just fight through it. She had tried that and it hadn't ended well. At least his mom just gave her water and toast.

"I don't even know how I feel anymore. I felt a little better when I first got here, but now my stomach just feels horrible again." Elliana said quietly. "And I am tired..." she added. The nap hadn't really been enough to do much for her and the dream she had hadn't helped with that any. She didn't like feeling sick and weak like this. It made her feel vulnerable and like she wasn't strong enough. She had spent so much of her childhood sick and she just...thought she had managed to get past most of it.

She gave a tiny nod. "I know he was just concerned, but...I don't know. I hate feeling weak and I want to be strong in front of him." she mumbled. When he opened his arms though she scooted closer to him, nestling against his body as she curled up in his arms. "Have I ever told you how awesome you are?" she asked sleepily, eyes closed as she just enjoyed being held close to him. She felt so much more comfortable and so safe in his arms. He was so sweet and gentle. He even smelled good. There would come a day that she wouldn't get this anymore...and the thought made her sadder than she realized it would.

So much so, that she felt tears threatening to spill from her eyes. She closed them tighter to try and avoid it, but she just couldn't. A couple escaped and fell down her cheeks and she reached up to wipe them away quickly before Rowen would see. He couldn't know that she was crying at the thought that one day they wouldn't be together. They both knew that already. It wasn't supposed to make her cry.
PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: Mar 16 2018, 06:19 PM
Student
Felix
District Two

He nodded in agreement with her. "Yes, she does mean well. Sometimes she overdoes it, but she really cares about you Ell." He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. His mother really did care about Elliana. She was a good girl and dedicated. She also knew that Ell was good for Rowen. She kept him on his toes, help him with his school work, hell, she even got him back into school. It was obvious that Ell was a good influence on her son.

"Have you been to the doctor? Maybe it's the flu, do you have a fever? When are you sicker...like how often do you throw up? I don't want to see you sick Elliana. If we need to get you help then so be it. But you need to get better." He frowned and stroked her hair. "I'm here for you Ell, but there is only so much waiting we can do."

Rowen laughed and shook his head at her comment. "Ell, you are anything but weak. He isn't going to see you that way. Hell you went to training even though you knew you were sick. That is something! You need to stop worrying about what people think of you and think about what you think of you. If you're sick you sick and only you know how far you can push yourself." He grinned down at her as she nestled into his arms. "Yes, but you can tell me again." He chuckled and stroked her hair again. "If you need to sleep, Ell, sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: Mar 16 2018, 07:13 PM
Student
Emmie
District Two

Elliana smiled a little bit at that. "It's nice, it's just not what I am used to or anything that I was expecting." she said quietly, shaking her head some. She was thankful for how much his mom liked her though. Not that she really thought much about being a good influence on Rowen. It was just who she was and he was her best friend. She cared about him and his future.

She gave a little whine when he mentioned a doctor. "I don't need to go to a doctor, Rowen." she said quickly. Doctors were seriously the worst. She was actually one of the lucky few who had parents wealthy enough and with enough privilege, even for those in district two, to see a proper doctor. It was probably the only reason she was alive considering how sick she had been as a child, but it was something she didn't want to deal with now. All the poking and the prodding and the bad news. No. She didn't want to. "I only threw up during training...and then again once after and I don't think I have a fever. I don't feel like I have one." she told him.

She nestled herself against him more. "I probably ate something bad or just caught a bug. It will go away." she added, trying to assure both him and herself. She listened to what he had to say though and it made her feel a little better about the whole situation earlier, but she was always hard on herself regardless of what others tried to tell her. "I guess you are right. I mean...I tried to keep training after I threw up too." she admitted. Probably wasn't the smartest of ideas, but she had been determined.

Her eyes closed again as he stroked her hair and she let out a soft, relaxed sigh. She could probably go to sleep again, but what if she had that dream again? It hadn't been a nightmare exactly, but...it had been terrifying enough and incredibly confusing. "You are awesome, Rowe and the best, best friend I could ever ask for." she told him. "But, I don't want to sleep. If I sleep more I won't sleep tonight and my whole schedule will be off." she partially lied.
PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: Mar 26 2018, 05:25 PM
Student
Felix
District Two

He nodded to show that he understood what she was saying. "I get it, Elliana...My mom is the kind of person to go out of her way to make people feel better. It's sort of her mother bear instinct kicking and you're something special because you're my best friend. So you get extra special treatment." He grinned and starting playing with her hair. He was trying to be relaxing, help her relax and calm down so she could feel better faster. He didn't like when she was sick, and he was sure she didn't either.

She was so stubborn, she didn't want to see a doctor. Granted he couldn't blame her, for all the things she went through as a child. "Well, maybe not today but if you don't get better soon, you need to see one. You could have an infection somewhere." He knew that even though she might need a doctor she would put it off for as long as possible because she hated the way the doctors poked at her. She was in and out ever since she was young and he couldn't say that it was easy for her or her family. He reached up and kissed her forehead and shook his head. His mother used to the same thing to see if he had a fever growing up. "No, you don't seem to have one. Ellie, I just want you to be healthy okay....I'm not trying to push you do something you don't want to, just...I worry about you."

He sighed and shook his head. "You are such a stubborn girl, you know that?" He smiled down at her and hugged her close. He pulled the blanket across them and nodded his head. "Of course, I'm right. You should know I'm always right." He chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "You're a strong ass woman, Elliana anyone who knows you, knows you are a strong person."

He nodded and adjusted his body just a little. "Do you feel up to studying at all, or do you just want to lay here? I'm okay with either, you know me, if I never had to study, I wouldn't." He smirked and stroked her hair slowly. "But if you don't feel up to it, we can just chill here." He didn't care what they were doing, it was just nice to have her here.
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: Mar 27 2018, 01:14 PM
Student
Emmie
District Two

Elliana managed a bit of a smile when he said she got special treatment with his mother for being his best friend. She understood and it was honestly nice to have someone care about her so much. Rowen seemed to care a lot too. It was just not something she liked to accept easily. She needed to be able to care for herself. To live without having someone fawning over her all the time. When she was a peacekeeper she wouldn't have anyone to do that. She wouldn't have Rowe or his mother or anyone who cared so deeply.

"I promise you...if it doesn't go away or gets worse I will go." She assured him, if only to make him happy and to make him worry a little less about her. She closed her eyes and gave a soft sigh as he kissed her forehead to check if she had a fever. Why did he have to do things like that? Why did he have to be so sweet and make her feel so loved? She opened her eyes after a moment and set a gentle hand on his cheek. "Rowe. I'm fine. I promise you I am fine. Don't worry about me." she said softly. She wanted to yell at him for worrying so much. Remind him that he couldn't worry about her like this. That it complicated things and would make it hard for them to go in the end. She couldn't do that to him though. She couldn't bring herself to stop him.

She grinned and snuggled close. "I know I am stubborn, but I wouldn't say that you are always right." she added, rolling her eyes slightly. She closed her eyes again when he kissed the top of her head and spoke about how strong she was. It felt weird and nice to be told that by him. "You are right about all that though." she added.

Elliana looked toward the book she had been studying from briefly before she had fallen asleep. She didn't really feel up for studying right now and she knew Rowen would be fine without doing so. Well, he would enjoy not doing it anyway. "I'm not up for studying. Let's just relax for a bit and then maybe try to do some later." she suggested. She wanted to just be with Rowen right now. She was enjoying just being held and cared for, as much as she wished he would stop as well.

She was quiet for a moment before she spoke up again. "Do you ever have super crazy dreams?" she asked. "Not like nightmares, but just dreams that are completely insane that feel real?"
PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: Apr 13 2018, 03:09 PM
Student
Felix
District Two

He took in a breath and nodded in agreement with her. "Promise...alright. I'll hold you to that, Ellie. I don't want you sick all the time. You have training and tutoring to do." He grinned as he stroked her hair. If he really thought about it, he knew he was in love with her. But he didn't want to think about it. It was a horrible thought. He was training to go into the games when he turned 18 and she was going to be a peacekeeper as soon as she could be. It was a destiny for the two of them that would work out in their favor if they fell in love. So he kept his secret and his mouth was shut tight. He didn't want to hold Ellie back from doing what she wanted. Besides, if, and it was a big if, he got killed in the games, what then? It wouldn't be a pretty end for anyone. It was easier this way.

He snorted and looked down at her. "Yeah okay, you're right, only 99.9% of the time." He chuckled and rolled his eyes back at her. "Yeah, again, we know I'm right a lot." He wasn't really that arrogant, he just loved teasing his friend. She was easy to get to and one hell of a ride when she got worked up. It was a good time no matter what they were doing.

"Good, no studying." He was okay with not studying, he hated it. He always felt so dumb when he tried to study even though Elliana never made him feel stupid. It was the idea of studying, he got so frustrated with it that he often gave up.

When she spoke again he looked down at her with a nod. "Yeah, I've had some really weird ones. Ones that feel almost real. They become so vivid..." He frowned. "Did you have one? Is that why you're a little off? What happened? I had one once where I showed up to the training center in my underwear...."

PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: Apr 17 2018, 09:08 PM
Student
Emmie
District Two

Elliana nodded to show that she understood and that she knew she was actually going to be held to it. As much as she hated doctors, she didn't want to be sick all the time either. "Like you would actually be sad if I couldn't keep tutoring you." she teased, rolling her eyes with a grin on her face. She could still manage to joke around with him a bit at least, despite how awful she felt. She closed her eyes and just let him stroke her hair. It was comforting and she probably could have actually fallen asleep like that if she weren't trying so hard to avoid sleep now.

She forced her eyes open again so she could roll them at his comment. "I'm right 99.9% of the time and you are right that other .1% of the time, okay? Okay." she said, patting his thigh at that. "All that was just the .1%." She stuck her tongue out at him at that. She knew that he liked to mess with her and well, sometimes she actually let it get to her and other times she was able to joke along with it. At least right now she wasn't getting annoyed with him. How could she when he was being so sweet and comforting?

"See? I knew you would be fine with taking a break from studying."
Elliana laughed a little, but she was a bit worried that she wouldn't be able to help him enough and he would start doing badly in school again. She didn't want him to give up again.

"Would you showing up at the training center in your underwear really be so bad?" She asked, though blushed when she realized what she was saying. He had a good body and well, she wouldn't mind. Though she may get a little annoyed with other girls seeing him...wait, that shouldn't bother her. She shook her head and nestled down under the blanket a bit more. "I had a really weird dream about us..." she started and hesitated before she continued, speaking faster now because she was nervous. "We were like...actually together and I was pregnant." she ended it with a laugh. "How insane is that? Right?"

PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: Apr 18 2018, 10:08 PM
Student
Felix
District Two

"Yeah yeah, you caught me. I could care less if we never study again. It's pointless, I'm not going to need fucking math and writing skills to get my glory in the arena." He sighed and looked down at his friend. She was so beautiful, stubborn and a bit annoying, but beautiful. She was smart, fun to be around and as much as Rowe wanted to deny the fact that he loved her, he couldn't. He did love her but also knew that because he loved her he had to keep his mouth shut. He was glad she agreed to see a doctor if things didn't get better.

"Yes, it would be bad! Can you imagine how many girls I'd have to fight off!?" He snorted and shook his head laughing. "Kidding of course." He laughed again and then listened to her dream. After she finished he sat there awkwardly and then let out a nervous laugh. "Ha, yeah Silly...INsane, crazy...Indeed. yes..." He took a breath in and adjusted his sitting position carefully. He looked back down at her and smiled awkwardly.

"But it was just a dream...Just a dream..." But it would make sense for why she was still sick. Why she was so sick all the time.
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: Apr 21 2018, 08:40 PM
Student
Emmie
District Two

Elliana giggled a bit as he ranted about how he would never need the stuff they were learning in school. Maybe he was right, but...maybe he was wrong. "What if the gamemakers make your games school based? The only way you can get special items or to other areas of the arena are by answering math problems or writing short stories?" she asked. it was a fun way to mess with him, honestly, because that seemed like the most miserable type of arena for him. The thing was, it could totally happen.

There would be a lot of girls that he would have to fight off and well, she would help him because none of the other girls deserved to have a guy like Rowen. He was so sweet and caring and funny. He was good looking and he was determined and he was just wonderful. He could never be hers...but she didn't want him to be anyone elses either. "I'd help you fight them off. What else are friends for?" she asked with a laugh. Friends.

His laugh was different after she told him about her dream and the way he spoke was too. What if she really was? What if it wasn't just a dream and he didn't want anything to do with her anymore? A baby could ruin everything. His dreams, her dreams, and their friendship for as long as they were both able to be with each other. But it could also be wonderful...It was all so insane though. It could be real. It was just a dream. Right?

She felt the familiar feeling of acid rising up from her stomach. "I'm going to be sick." She mumbled, quickly moving away from him and hopping off the bed to make the run to his bathroom where she promptly knelt down by the toilet and began to throw up.
PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: Apr 27 2018, 03:19 PM
Student
Felix
District Two

He groaned at her and shook his head. "Come on, Ellie, what are the chances of that?! They know that careers focus more on killing and strengthening than they do learning bullshit they don't need. Besides, doing something like that would almost seal a district 3 winner and no one wants that...." He sighed and thought about it for a moment. It was possible, but he doubted they would do something that. "That wouldn't happen...It just wouldn't." It sounded more like he was trying reassure himself than Ellie though.

A snort escaped his mouth as she offered to fight them off with him. "Ha! Thanks, Ellie. It's nice to know you'll have my naked back if I ever show up to training buck ass naked." He laughed and ruffled her hair just a bit. "I can't imagine why you would want to fight them off though, it would rid you of me..." He grinned and leaned down kissing her forehead. She didn't feel warm which was good. It meant she wasn't running a fever.

His laugh was different after she told him about her dream and the way he spoke was too. What if she really was? What if it wasn't just a dream and he didn't want anything to do with her anymore? A baby could ruin everything. His dreams, her dreams, and their friendship for as long as they were both able to be with each other. But it could also be wonderful...It was all so insane though. It could be real. It was just a dream. Right?

He quickly threw his feet off the bed and ran after her grabbing her long hair away from her mouth she didn't throw up in her hair. He rubbed her back and frowned a bit. "It's okay...I'm here. Let it out, babe." He soothed as she violently vomited into his toilet. He heard a rapping on his door and he called out. "FINE MOTHER! We're fine..." The rapping ceased and he let out a sigh. When she was finished, he grabbed a wet, warm washcloth to wipe her face. "Here..."
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: Apr 28 2018, 11:51 PM
Student
Emmie
District Two

"Why wouldn't they set something up for district 3 when the arena this time around was clearly set up for 12?" Elliana questioned with a bit of a grin. Of course she knew that the idea of it was bothering him and it was just too fun not to make it a little bit worse. "But you keep telling yourself that won't happen, but it's totally not my fault if they do it and you aren't prepared" she added, poking him lightly on the tip of his nose.

She hadn't responded to him when he thanked her for having his back or when he had pointed out that it would be a way for her to get rid of him. He had completely distracted her by placing the gentle kiss on her forehead and well, she couldn't honestly answer that question and deep down she knew it. She didn't want to get rid of him. She never wanted to be without him. She just knew that eventually it had to happen.

The way he held her hair, rubbed her back, and called her babe was...a lot for her to take in at the moment. She loved every thing about this moment, except for the vomiting part of course. Everything else just made her want to turn around and curl up in his arms again and never move. His mom knocking on the door worried her a bit. "She's not going to talk to my parents about this...right?" she asked after she had finished.

Tears were falling down her cheeks, but at least at this moment she didn't feel embarrassed or weak like she had when this had happened in the training center. Rowen was too nice about it all for her to feel bad. "Thanks." she added quietly, taking the washcloth. She wiped off her mouth and slowly moved to get up, flushing the toilet before it all made her sick again. She wanted that glass of water now and to lay down. "Rowe...can we go snuggle?" she asked sadly, the tears getting a bit heavier and more numerous and her breath caught in a sob. She never cried like this. Even as a kid. It was so rare, but right now there was nothing she could do to stop it.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
PanemForever RPG Initiative RPG-D HH One More Light Black Prism PanemForever ruinandrise Mystic Mayhem A marvel infinity war rp City of Light: The 100 RPG Time Won

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.