admins
updates
� July 2nd
CONGRATS TO OUR NEWEST VICTOR PROSPER PINE! Read about it here - The In The End
� July 2nd
The July Newsletter is up! Take a read - Thank you!
� June 15th
The 124th Intent List is now available! Looking forward to seeing all your new characters.
� June 10th
JUNE NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� April 14th
Gamemaker Sessions will be due May 2nd!! Make sure you take your time and read the rules.
� April 9th
Vote for a Bloodbath DateHere!!
� March 5th
Check out the March Newsletter.
� February 3rd
The 123rd Intent List is up. I can't wait to see those new tributes!!!!
� February 3rd
The February Newsletter is posted! Lot's of fun stuff!
� January 23rd
The February Nominations! are up. Please, please spread the love to our awesome characters and players!
� December 23rd
The January Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� December 20th
The GAMEMAKER SESSSIONS are due DECEMBER 30th!
� December 1st
Look at that it's the DECEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� November 23rd
The December Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� November 20th
I know that some people might like to communicate through Discord - So here it is! AGAINST THE ODDS DISCORD
� October 22nd
October Activity Check is right here, please complete this by October 31st! Thanks!
� October 2nd
Look at that it's the OCTOBER NEWSLETTER!
� October 1st
Half of the tributes are gone...that means --- 122nd Intent List.
� September 1st
Look at that it's the SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� August 11th
TRIBUTES! Make sure you get signed up for the events, these count towards HP in the games. Thanks! Event Sign Up!
� August 5th
AUGUST NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� March 24th
It is our GRAND OPENING DAY! Welcome to ATO!
� March 8th
Welcome to Against The Odds! You may begin joining, but we are still under construction and things may still change. We are hoping that our Grand Opening will be March 24th!!
credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.
Credit for mini profile goes to bee @ shine
Credit for Header Image goes to WesleyChen @ DeviantArt
of the month

Add Reply
New Poll

Torrid Tour, Attn. Arroyo
Warrick Drakenship
 Posted on: Jan 26 2018, 07:27 PM
The Sea has the Answers
Thirty-Two
Mentor
Issy
Rep: 1 pts

Sometimes it was fun to get out of the training center. A boat ride would have to take some of the same skills that it did to make it in the arena. Especially if they were on a boat. But, Warrick also just liked to get away. And this was the perfect day for it. The sun was bright in the sky and the games were done and it was time to get back to the grind before the next pageant would be needed.

A ferry passed from one area off the beaches to another. The air breeze was perfect as Warrick found himself up on the top deck looking out and admiring the water. But, it wasn't going to be perfect. The water started to get rocky, the boat tipped one way and then another. They were hit by another boat. The ferry and the other boat capsized and sent the citizens into the sea. But, where would they go.

Warrick was disoriented, but land seemed to be the best option as he used strong arms to pull him through the water to make his way to a nearby island. Surely, he could get his bearings once he was there.

Three of us. We were the only ones left, the only ones left to make it to the island.

PM
^
Nautica Zale
 Posted on: Jan 26 2018, 07:31 PM
Drop and Give Me Twenty.
twenty-three
Trainer
Issy
Inactive

Nautica was on the other ship. Warrick had taken some of the career kids on a ferry ride and she took the chance to jump in a speedboat with a guy who had been offering. Her blonde hair was blowing in the fast winds. It was amazing. She loved the freedom and the fear that went along with it as her fingers held tight. Her short body felt as though she could be thrown from the boat at any moment.

And she was going to be thrown. It just wasn't what she had expected. Nautica was doing something less than proper to the man who was driving the boat. This caused him to lose control right into the ferry boat. Nauti and the guy flew into the water, his beloved speedboat sinking. The ferry and all of its passengers were also in the water. They were going all different directions.

The blond turned and did her best to swim. And somehow, washed up ashore the same beach as Warrick. Her brow lifting. Just when she thought she would have a break from him. Here they were with the sun obviously showing it was late afternoon. And Nautica didn't really want to spend the night on the island.

"Well... doesn't this just fucking suck." Her arms crossed over her scantily clad body. She was wearing nothing but the string bikini she had worn especially for the boy in the boat... who was nowhere to be seen.
PM
^
Arroyo Atwater
 Posted on: Feb 12 2018, 10:51 PM
To the stupidity of those around you, don't take the high road, take the road that leads to success.
Career
Felix
District Four
Rep: 2 pts

Shit, shit, shit, shit!

Arroyo knew they were doing down as soon as the water started to get rough and the driver of the other boat lost control and headed straight towards them. Of course, everyone knew they were going under. Arroyo tried to relax his body as the boat capsized and went under. He was thrown from the boat hard and his body smacked into the water and it felt like he had been stabbed with a thousand little needles all at once. He went under the water and got a little disoriented before making his way back towards the surface.

When his head broke the surface he took a deep breath and quickly looked around. There had to be something he could do, then he saw the island. He started swimming towards the beach and when his hit the ground he pulled himself out of the water and made his way to the shoreline. When he was there he looked around, seeing if anyone else made it to the island. Warrick found the beach as well.

He sat down on the sand and took in a deep breath, still shaking the saltwater out of his hair and spitting it out of his lungs. Then Nautica walked up onto the beach and Arroyo perked a brow. She must have been on the other boat. "What Nautica you don't like the company you are stranded with? Or is perhaps the idea of being thrown from the boat at high speeds while you were doing things that caused him to lose control?" He smirked and shook his head before kicking at the sand.
PM
^
Warrick Drakenship
 Posted on: Feb 17 2018, 11:38 AM
The Sea has the Answers
Thirty-Two
Mentor
Issy

Warrick was more of the strong silent type. He looked at the three of them that ended up on this island and shook his head. It wasn't that they were useless, they could be helpful in their own ways, but he knew that he was going to have to get himself out of here on his own. Warrick crossed his arms as a hand brushed his beard thoughtfully through his fingers looking around at what was here.

There were so many islands around the coast of Four, it was likely that the other people on the ferry had scattered to the mainland, to other islands, or simply drowned. It was a tragedy. But, Warrick didn't much care. They were in Four and people knew that this could happen. They should know how to swim and well, if they didn't, it was survival of the fittest. The Games were the most excellent way to prove this.

He remained silent as he pressed his bare feet into the sand as the sky was getting darker and started to grumble. That only made a smirk cross Warrick's face as he moved towards the brush to see what kind of plants, trees, or animals were around. They had to make a signal, make a raft, or at least something. Or hope that a flare gun would float to their island.
PM
^
Nautica Zale
 Posted on: Feb 17 2018, 11:44 AM
Drop and Give Me Twenty.
twenty-three
Trainer
Issy
Inactive

There was nothing but a scowl across her features when she noticed that Arroyo had washed ashore as well. It was enough to be stuck with the silent victor when she was so talkative, but now she had a smart ass too. This was just fantastic. Her foot idly stomped in the wet sand before she looked over her shoulder at what the elder victor was doing. Her brows just scrunched. "I hope he doesn't fucking think we are going to live here." And then an eye roll. So signature.

"Oh yeah, Arroyo? I just dream of the day I would get you alone on an island." Her plump lives curved into a smirk as she offered an answer to his question thick with sarcasm. It wasn't that she hated the boy, honestly, she barely knew him. It was just that most knew of many of the other families that were around. The Atwater family was known for its own things.

It was the next comment that earned him an icy stare. "You are just jealous." Jealous of the fast and expensive boat that was not at the bottom of the ocean? Sure, that was only the beginning. But, Nautica popped her hip out as she watched Warrick disappear into the jungle forest of the island. "Perfect. What the fuck are we going to do?" She said as she had a chill of a shiver run through her body shaking for a moment before she could steady herself.
PM
^
Arroyo Atwater
 Posted on: Feb 19 2018, 09:42 PM
To the stupidity of those around you, don't take the high road, take the road that leads to success.
Career
Felix
District Four

Warrick walked away from them, it was obvious that he had something on his mind on how to get off the damn island. He had a sister to think about, his family's boat and everything else back on the mainland, there had to be a way back there. Building a raft, a signal fire or at least find some way to collect fresh water so if they had to stay on the island longer than expected they would have something to drink. "No one wants to leave on a deserted island with only three people. How would we repopulate?" He laughed and pushed himself to his feet and watched as Warrick went to do whatever it was he was going to do.

"Yeah? I can imagine, I mean who could refuse my smooth skin and handsome face. Oh but wait, I don't have a speedboat..." He smirked right back at her and threw his own sarcasm her way and shrugged his shoulders. "We have to find a way off the island, perhaps he's just looking for a way off?"

He laughed and shook his head. "Jealous...? Of that overdone asshole driving the speedboat? He can't even keep control of his engine..." He kicked at the sand and looked up at the sky. "We have to get off this island, you already said it yourself, we can't live here."
PM
^
Nautica Zale
 Posted on: Feb 22 2018, 12:16 PM
Drop and Give Me Twenty.
twenty-three
Trainer
Issy
Inactive

"No one is going to leave a victor on an island." She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest tighter as she looked out to sea. There was still pieces of the boats floating around and all the things that came along with a bunch of people falling into the water. Now, if a few pieces of clothing would wash up, or a towel, or anything... that would be fantastic.

"No, no, no. Roy. I am never having kids. Don't even joke." She could have repeated what she had said before about the fact that at least they were on the same island as the victor. They wouldn't be left behind and they weren't terribly far away from land. People would come for them. They just had to wait. There had to be a distress signal.

Her smirked tightened as she shook her head at Arroyo. "Ha. Ha. His engine was just fine. You don't even know what you are talking about. You've never had the pleasure." Nautica sneered as she looked out at the waves crashing on the water again. This was another reason why she would never have survived the games if she would have gone in. Nautica was waiting to be rescued. Warrick was searching for a fix. What would Arroyo do?

"When do you turn Nineteen? Are you eligible for the 123rd? Maybe you should be proving your fucking self right now."
PM
^
Arroyo Atwater
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 01:50 PM
Career
Felix
District Four

He laughed and shook his head. "They will if they can't find him or don't know that he's 'missing." He shrugged his shoulders. It seemed like Nautica was just going to sit around and wait until someone came to get them. She was a bit naive perhaps. But he wasn't going to bring that up. It would only piss her off further and as fun as that would be, he didn't want to push it anymore. They needed to find a way off the fucking island. And if she hadn't been sucking off some asshole who can't handle getting a blowjob and driving a boat at the same time, they wouldn't be in the predicament.

"Well then, we have to find a way off this fucking piece of shit island. I have kids to have, women to fuck, and a boat to sail." He sighed and looked back where Warrick had gone and then out at the water. "Well, Princess, if we are going to be rescued, we need to set up a signal so someone can see us if they come out looking."

He burst out laughing and turned to look at her. "Oh sweetheart, I've been with plenty of women who think they give the best blowjobs. You aren't anything special, you just think you are." He rolled his eyes at her and threw his hands up. "Whatever, Nautica. We have things to do. If you want to sit on the beach and wait for prince charming fine. But I'm going to do something about it." He growled.

He laughed. "I don't have to prove myself to anyone." But the fact of the matter was, he was going to do work anyway. He couldn't just sit on the beach and wait for someone to come and save them. He walked inward toward the island and started looking for wood to start of fire or write out a distress signal of some sort.
PM
^
Nautica Zale
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:33 PM
Drop and Give Me Twenty.
twenty-three
Trainer
Issy
Inactive

Nautica couldn't really do anything besides grumble about it. It was possibly her fault that they were doing this, but if anything it was the dude she was with's fault. He had failed when all he had to do was drive the boat away from other boats. How fucking hard could that be? It was the damned ocean. She huffed a little just thinking about it and shook her head.

"I'm fucking better than any little girl you've ever had." She hissed the words out, but it wasn't like he was in any sort of mood to let her try and prove what she was talking about. It wasn't every day that there was the opportunity to take charge of a situation, but being stranded and getting back to the mainland wasn't anything that she had ever trained for.

Her eyes rolled up into her head and finally sat down in the sad and stared at the waves. The men could handle it, it seemed like they already wanted to.
PM
^
Warrick Drakenship
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 04:37 PM
The Sea has the Answers
Thirty-Two
Mentor
Issy

Warrick had finally emerged from the trees carrying some brush and other items. His arms were full and it was obvious that he was still a grand victor, just as he had been years and years ago. And it was just the type of thing that showed that Nautica wasn't meant to be a victor. "Where did the Atwater kid go?" He requested from the blonde, but he was sure that he wouldn't get an answer considering the smug look on her face.

He started piling up the wood and making what appeared to be a campfire out of it. Warrick then gave a look around. "Will need some more." Course, he didn't know that Arroyo was already handling that. Instead, the victor started brushing the rocks he had found against each other. They were just the right type for flint. A lucky find, or maybe he just kept them in his pocket at all times - he would never tell.

PM
^
Arroyo Atwater
 Posted on: Mar 26 2018, 05:34 PM
Career
Felix
District Four

He resisted the urge to laugh at her comment instead he just rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that princess. I mean unless you want to test that theory sometimes? I'm more than willing to offer my dick as the test subject." He laughed before walking off to look for more limbs and wood they could use. What a joke. She had no idea what kind of "little girls" he'd been with so she had no right to say what she did. Then again, she was just as arrogant if not more than he was, so it played out that way because of their pride.

He picked up several larger branches and brush and carried them back to the beach. He heard Warrick asking where he had gone and he smiled before dropping the arm full of wood he had. "Right here.." He looked at the pile of wood and brush that Warrick had brought over and it appeared that the had the same idea.

"Ah, great you have something to start this thing with." He looked over at Nautica and grinned. "See this is how you get help to come to you, not sitting on your ass waiting for your chariot to arrive." He then walked back and grabbed some brush that would cause the smoke to be darker than just white. If they could get it to burn black it would be much more visible from the inland.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
PanemForever RPG Initiative RPG-D HH One More Light Black Prism PanemForever ruinandrise Mystic Mayhem A marvel infinity war rp City of Light: The 100 RPG Time Won

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.