admins
updates
� June 15th
The 124th Intent List is now available! Looking forward to seeing all your new characters.
� June 10th
JUNE NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� April 14th
Gamemaker Sessions will be due May 2nd!! Make sure you take your time and read the rules.
� April 9th
Vote for a Bloodbath DateHere!!
� March 5th
Check out the March Newsletter.
� February 3rd
The 123rd Intent List is up. I can't wait to see those new tributes!!!!
� February 3rd
The February Newsletter is posted! Lot's of fun stuff!
� January 23rd
The February Nominations! are up. Please, please spread the love to our awesome characters and players!
� December 23rd
The January Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� December 20th
The GAMEMAKER SESSSIONS are due DECEMBER 30th!
� December 1st
Look at that it's the DECEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� November 23rd
The December Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� November 20th
I know that some people might like to communicate through Discord - So here it is! AGAINST THE ODDS DISCORD
� October 22nd
October Activity Check is right here, please complete this by October 31st! Thanks!
� October 2nd
Look at that it's the OCTOBER NEWSLETTER!
� October 1st
Half of the tributes are gone...that means --- 122nd Intent List.
� September 1st
Look at that it's the SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� August 11th
TRIBUTES! Make sure you get signed up for the events, these count towards HP in the games. Thanks! Event Sign Up!
� August 5th
AUGUST NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� March 24th
It is our GRAND OPENING DAY! Welcome to ATO!
� March 8th
Welcome to Against The Odds! You may begin joining, but we are still under construction and things may still change. We are hoping that our Grand Opening will be March 24th!!
credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.
Credit for mini profile goes to bee @ shine
Credit for Header Image goes to WesleyChen @ DeviantArt
of the month

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Sweet Dreams, Attn. Felix
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: May 7 2018, 12:50 PM
I'll be there for you, if you're there for me too
Student
Felix
District Two
Rep: 0 pts

"Because no one wants to see another three win. They are boring and not worth the effort involved." He sighed knowing she was right, the had created those games for a 12 but even they hadn't won the games that were designed for them. It was pathetic really. "It won't happen..." He kept reassuring himself. He growled at her and shook his head. "That isn't very nice Elliana."

He adored this woman. He never thought that anyone would break through his rough exterior and get to the meaty center. But here she was, throwing up in the toilet, making fun of him, teaching him how not to be a dumbshit and he knew that she was the one that broke it down. He knew that he wouldn't be able to live without her as easily as he thought he could. They were supposed to be fuck buddies, they were supposed to be friends. Nothing more, they hand plans outside of each other.

He shook his head. "No, she won't. I'll make sure of it." He smiled down at her and knelt down next to her. "You okay?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

He reached out and wiped the tears from her eyes. He smiled weakly while she wiped her mouth. "You're welcome." He stood up quickly and reached down to help her up. He wrapped her arm around his shoulders and walked her back into the bedroom. "Of course we can." He smiled and walked her back to bed and set her down. He reached for the water and offered it to her. He held her hand as she sobbed. "It's okay...you're gonna be okay..."
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: May 13 2018, 07:58 PM
Student
Emmie
District Two

Elliana had just smirked at him when he said that it wasn't very nice with the cutest sort of angry growl. She never claimed to be all that nice, but of course she was only messing with him. She didn't want to see him fail in his arena. She didn't want him to have to go into something he had a clear disadvantage in. She didn't want him to be miserable or to get killed...she didn't want that at all, ever.

She was glad when he said that he would make sure his mom didn't talk to her parents, but when he asked if she was okay...in such a concerned tone...she just ended up shaking her head no at him. She wasn't okay. She felt horrible, she wanted to curl up in his arms and just be loved and held until she felt better or managed to fall asleep, and she was pretty sure that she was actually pregnant now that she had been thinking about it more...which was terrifying and she didn't know how to admit it to Rowen.

She leaned against him as they walked back to the bedroom, sitting down and taking the water when it was offered. She took a couple small sips and she was finally able to calm down enough to talk again. "Rowe...I really think I am pregnant..." she mumbled, looking up at him sadly and fearfully. She didn't know how to process any of this.
PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: May 17 2018, 07:20 PM
Student
Felix
District Two

Rowen would do anything to make sure that Elliana was okay, that included keeping his mom out of their business. He smiled at her and reached out to stroke her face. "I'd do anything for you." It sounded sort of clique and dumb and he regretted it almost right after he said it. "I mean to protect you...you know what I mean." He tried to make it sound less like love and more like... warriors promise.

He wrapped his arm around her as they sat down. She took the water and sipped on it. Then a ton of bricks him in the face and he was sure his nose was bleeding. He blinked at her for a moment and his mouth went dry. Pregnant... He quickly recomposed himself as she looked up at him. He cleared his throat and tried to swallow his fear. She needed him now...One of them had to be strong.

He tried to smile through the shock as she stroked her hair. "Ellie...If you are having my baby...then I will take care of us. I will do everything I can to make sure you and the baby are well taken care of. I know this puts a wrench in our plans, but if you are having a our baby...Then it makes it okay for me to say that I love you."
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: May 19 2018, 09:33 AM
Student
Emmie
District Two

Rowen was being so sweet and saying things that made her just want to melt into his arms as always. It made it so much harder for her to want to push him away. To tell him that they can't be a thing because he wanted to go into the games and she wanted to be a peacekeeper. What was she supposed to do if she couldn't be a peacekeeper when she had spent all of her life training and trying to reach that one goal? She couldn't see herself settling down with Rowen and their little baby...well she could. She had, but it wasn't what she had her mind set on.

The tears continued even as Rowen assured her that he would take care of her and the baby. That it messed up their plans, but it was okay because he loved her....what? She looked up at him and swallowed hard. She shook her head and sat up, pulling away from his hug. "We can't have a baby, Rowen. You can't love me. I can't love you!" She was panicking and it was obvious that she was more in denial than anything.

This was not the plan. This was not what was supposed to happen. It couldn't happen.

She moved to stand up at that, grabbing her bag and packing up her books she had put earlier. "I can't do this. I can't. I'm sorry." She tried to make her way from the bedroom at that. She wasn't sure where she was going. She couldn't be here or home right now though. She just needed to go.

PM
^
Rowen Conrad
 Posted on: May 25 2018, 03:22 PM
Student
Felix
District Two

It all just sort of happened so fast, he told her she had a dream about being pregnant. She threw up and then stated she thought she really might have been. Then, she was up, angry with him and out the door. He stood there for a moment baffled by what had happened. "Ellie! wait, I don't understand why we can't make this work..." But before he could finish, she was gone. He ran his hand through his hand and let his butt hit the edge of his bed.

He was going to just let her go, but he couldn't. She was maybe, having his baby! He pushed himelf up from the bed and ran down the stairs. "Honey is everything okay?' "NOT NOW MOTHER!" He yelled at her before throwing open the door of the house. But by the time he reached the outside....she was gone. He sighed and kicked at the dirt. "What the fuck!!!" He yelled into the air before walking away from the house. He couldn't deal with this shit. She was having a baby and he was the father but...she had just run off. How was he supposed to deal with this?
PM
^
Elliana Terres
 Posted on: May 26 2018, 07:23 PM
Student
Emmie
District Two

Elliana couldn't deal with any of this right now. She couldn't love Rowen. They were supposed to just be friends. She couldn't love him because she was supposed to be a peacekeeper and he was supposed to go into the games. They were both supposed to make people proud of them. How could anyone be proud of two stupid teens who got knocked up and ruined all their plans? How could they be proud of themselves after that?

The thing was, that she did love him. She loved Rowen more than anything and she had been pushing those feelings deep, deep down for as long as she could and now they were threatening to burst out, but it was a struggle to just let them. It was too hard to accept them and that any of this was real or possible. They could love each other and raise their baby, maybe more little ones in the future. They could find jobs and be happy together. With a new plan. But what if they couldn't?

She didn't make it any further than the duck pond in the park between their houses. She sat herself down in the grass when she felt like she couldn't go any further and she just let it out, crying into her knees as she hugged them to her chest. Why couldn't things stay on track and simple? She had a plan and it was perfect, but now...now everything was a mess.

Elliana looked up after a moment, watching a mother duck and her little ducklings. They were so cute. So sweet. The mother was so good with the little ones. What if Elliana wasn't like that? What if she couldn't even figure out how to take care of a baby? The damn duck made it look so easy. "What am I going to do?" she whimpered a bit to herself, burying her face against her knees again.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
PanemForever RPG Initiative RPG-D HH One More Light Black Prism PanemForever ruinandrise Mystic Mayhem A marvel infinity war rp City of Light: The 100 RPG Time Won

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.