admins
updates
� April 14th
Gamemaker Sessions will be due May 2nd!! Make sure you take your time and read the rules.
� April 9th
Vote for a Bloodbath DateHere!!
� March 5th
Check out the March Newsletter.
� February 3rd
The 123rd Intent List is up. I can't wait to see those new tributes!!!!
� February 3rd
The February Newsletter is posted! Lot's of fun stuff!
� January 23rd
The February Nominations! are up. Please, please spread the love to our awesome characters and players!
� December 23rd
The January Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� December 20th
The GAMEMAKER SESSSIONS are due DECEMBER 30th!
� December 1st
Look at that it's the DECEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� November 23rd
The December Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� November 20th
I know that some people might like to communicate through Discord - So here it is! AGAINST THE ODDS DISCORD
� October 22nd
October Activity Check is right here, please complete this by October 31st! Thanks!
� October 2nd
Look at that it's the OCTOBER NEWSLETTER!
� October 1st
Half of the tributes are gone...that means --- 122nd Intent List.
� September 1st
Look at that it's the SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� August 11th
TRIBUTES! Make sure you get signed up for the events, these count towards HP in the games. Thanks! Event Sign Up!
� August 5th
AUGUST NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� August 4th
Pregames have started! Reapings are posted in the Districts Justice Buildings. Here we go 121st!
� July 8th
The votes are tallied! Looks like the most votes were for Reaping on August 4th and Bloodbath September 15th. If you don't have a tribute yet, Sign up!121st Intent List
� March 24th
It is our GRAND OPENING DAY! Welcome to ATO!
� March 8th
Welcome to Against The Odds! You may begin joining, but we are still under construction and things may still change. We are hoping that our Grand Opening will be March 24th!!
credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.
Credit for mini profile goes to bee @ shine
Credit for Header Image goes to WesleyChen @ DeviantArt
of the month

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 glitter and gold, Day 1 Late Afternoon
Gage Lockvale
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 09:56 PM
Quote
waking up to ash and dust
17
havester
Posts: 90
arrow
Deceased
Rep: 0 pts


Gage had felt out of breathe by the time he had entered the next room. From what he could tell he had seemed to be in another room made of rock. Expect this time the walls had seemed to be red and orange. From what he could tell it had not seemed like good place to hide. So, he had needed to find another door as soon as he could. Plus lingering near the entrance hadn't been the best idea. So, he had headed forward down the mine. While walking he had looked around him to see if he could find anything useful. He knew he had his bags to check , but he had wanted get farther away first . That way he could check then safely.


HP: 327/327 (100%)
AC: 10
Injuries: none
Clothing: (each item is worth 4 scraps of cloth). Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory:
--Camouflage Camping Bag :(Mutt Repellent (1 use), Metal Shards (6), Nylon Rope, Canary)
- Messenger Bag (Generic Map of the arena, Compass, flashlight (Can find hidden tributes without rolling))

Actions: entered granite mind , walked and searched:
Rolls: Searched: Roll Verified by Felix - 1 Tribute found: Poison (1d10)
Notes: good luck everyone . excited to see how this games turns out. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Medic (+10 to medical supplies)
- Capitol Appeal (able to receive two donations a day)
-Heavy Hitter: Critical hit when roll a 20, double it.
PM
^
Amethyst Everforest
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 10:07 PM
Quote
the thunder rolls
17
Tribute
Posts: 58
Criss
Rep: 1 pts


She had reached the other set of mines, because of the color of the rock surrounding her. Red of color, instead of the normal black like the coal that they originally started in. She was happy at the fact that she was able to grab two bags, and she hoped that she had some pretty useful items. She was heavy of breath, and she wanted to stop and check her bags. She could hear someone else about though. Someone had made their way with her up, and she sighed hoping she was the only one that decided to go up the ladder instead of the elevator. No such luck though. She stayed on guard, not wanting to stop unless it was safe to do so. She approached cautiously.


HP: 297/297 (100%)
AC: 8
Injuries: None.
Clothing: (each item is worth 4 scraps of cloth). Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory:
- Maroon Bag (lighter, scraps of cloth (4), string, ceasor salad (1 portion), dried plumb soup (2 portions), marbles (when set, 1d30 to next person to enter the thread), Coffee Grounds)
- Drawstring Bag (Poison (1d12), blackberries (10) (2 portions), bottle of purified water (1 portion), Bandages (+10hp))
Actions: Entered Red Granite Mines
Rolls: None.
Notes: My inner Liz screams for you. xD


--------------------
Firestarter: Using fire to craft grants doubled results.
- Capitol Appeal (able to receive two donations a day)
- Medic (+10 to medical supplies)
PM
^
Raven Anthracite
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 10:24 PM
Quote
you've got my head spinning
16
Student
Posts: 189
Kacie
Rep: 3 pts


Raven saw that there were two remaining exits from the mine... And she knew that she needed to choose one as she escaped from the bloodbath. There would be more people taking the elevator shaft... And Raven wasn't a fan of elevators anyway. So, the ladder it was. She hurried up the ladder, hopefully before anyone spotted her and decided to shoot at her or something while she was on her way up. She also found herself hoping that her allies would catch up with her and that they could regroup and figure out what all they had managed to get from the cornucopia. When she made it up to the top of the ladder she realized that she was not alone. She saw a couple of other tributes already there. She stepped out away from the ladder to make room for her allies as she watched the others. She wouldn't attack them just yet. If they wanted to move on and get out of her way then she would let them. It was only day 1 after all, and she didn't even know whether she had a weapon to fight them with or not...
HP: 311/311 (100%
AC: 9
Injuries: None
Clothing: (each item is worth 4 scraps of cloth). Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight. 
Inventory: Floral Backpack (Set of 6 throwing knives (1d40), metal flask containing 4 tea bags (empty, 2 portions), metal shards (6), cookies (1 portion), scarf), Yellow Tool Bag (first aid kit (40hp), Sticks (6), Large Bottle of Purified Water (2 portions), x2 Molotovs (1d13, must be ignited before use), Jumper (4 scraps), Spare Boots), Rainbow Fanny Pack (Cookies (2 portions), String, Salt)
Actions:
Rolls: N/A
Notes: N/A

--------------------
Aggro (Once a fight, tribute can attack twice in one post)
Starvation (Can go one day without food)
Bravado +5 to attack when facing more than one opponent (Whether she is alone or not)
PM
^
Check
 Posted on: Jan 7 2018, 10:37 PM
Quote
I shall fear no evil.
120
Destroyer of Lives
Posts: 0
Admin
Admin
Rep: 0 pts


LUMEN TRICITY


A sneaky, or at least he thought he was being sneaky, district five boy entered the red mines. He halted quickly when he came face to face with three other tributes. "Oh uh....hey Ame......I uh...good to see you." He tripped over his words and clung to the bag that he had picked up in the cornucopia.
PM
^
Robyn Thistila
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 01:00 AM
Quote
"Why be sad when you can smile?"
Sixteen
Student
Posts: 166
Shadow
Deceased
Rep: 11 pts


Robyn’s heart was thumping harder and harder against her chest the further and further they got away from the cornucopia. She was supposed to be safe now that she made it away from all of the chaos, but she was still so excited. She didn’t think things could have gone better. Not at all. She’d been scared, definitely. Especially when she’d faced off with those two boys that wanted the axe. But she’d gotten away from them, and even found Hugh. He’d keep her safe. She believed that with all her heart. There was one little problem with this seemingly wonderful outcome.

Oren.

She had never found him. She hadn’t even seen him, not once. And she’d been all around the cornucopia, at least she thought. He either ran away without her or...she didn’t want to think about the other option. She didn’t think he’d leave her behind, something had to have been wrong. Oren had to still be alive. She wouldn’t give up hope on finding him. She felt guilty. As if it were somehow her fault that he wasn’t with them right now. Maybe she could get Hugh to stop, to wait for her while she went back for him. But she didn’t want him thinking she wasn’t grateful for his company. She was, more than anything. He’d saved her from the other careers, and she didn’t have to go these games alone. She felt far safer with him around. That’s all she really wanted, to just not be left alone.

Though, alone is seemingly the best case scenario when they finally reach the top of the ladder. Hugh had insisted on going up first just in case there was danger, and Robyn, like a good little pet hadn’t fought it. Instead she’d followed closely behind. He’d helped her up once she got up there, which she thought was silly considering how good of a climber she was. But she graciously accepted his help anyways. Upon getting further into the cave, they see four tributes who have fled from the cornucopia along with them. She didn’t recognize any of them, except the boy towards the back of the cave. He’d stood next to her earlier, and had scared her away from the axe when she’d tried grabbing it.

Robyn sticks closely to Hugh, worried that any one of these tributes might strike out. She didn’t want to hurt anyone, she didn’t want to see Hugh have to hurt anyone. But she knew they might have to. She was prepared to help him anyway she could. If that included whacking someone over the head with her shovel, then she’d do it. She tightly grips the shovel in her hands, a slight frown on her face. She doesn’t say anything out of fear that she might draw unwanted attention to the pair and instead looks up at Hugh with a worried expression. “What do we do? Do we go back…?” she asks softly. She wasn’t too keen on the idea of going back either. That boy with the spear meant business, and was probably still stalking the cornucopia as they spoke.


HP: 319/319 (100%)
AC: 8
Injuries: None
Clothing: Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory: Shovel (1d30), Black And Yellow Backpack (x2 Glass Bottles, Cloth (12 Scraps), Ethanol)
Actions: Enters Red Granite Mine
Rolls: None
Notes: None

--------------------
Mutt Whisperer (Re-direct Mutt attacks to a tribute in your area)
Concealing (Automatic hide success once per IC day)
Fleedom (Can flee successfully (unlimited) on even days)
PM
^
Griffin Charcoal
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 03:48 AM
Quote
i shut my eyes, but the world's still burning
18
TRIBUTE
Posts: 192
SQUIRREL
Rep: 12 pts


As Griffin sped away from the bloodbath, he saw only two options ahead: the elevator, or the tall ladder — but there was already a crowd of tributes cramming into the former, and while the ladder seemed less than ideal, it also looked like the only option left.

Griffin’s progress was slow as he struggled to drag the axe up with him, tucking the wooden handle under his armpit and squeezing onto it with the crook of his elbow so he that he could still (mostly) have use of both hands to clamber up the rungs. It was lucky that the other tributes were all focused on fleeing to safety, worrying about their own lives rather than attempting to take those of others.

He finally stepped into the red granite mine — with Raven close on his heels. “Fuck,” Griffin hissed under his breath. The cave was tiny and already crowded with tributes, each of them standing awkwardly, waiting. None of them wanted to be the first to break the peace. No-one wanted to start a fight on the first day — not when they’d all just escaped the bloodbath.

Griffin’s gaze flicked around the cave, looking for any other escape routes or anything else which might be useful; there were no tunnels or means of escape — nothing but vibrant red walls and, again, the elevator.

He adjusted the axe in his grip, holding it just out in front of him; a warning for any tributes who thought to step too close.
HP: 316/316 (100%)
AC: 10
Injuries: (Please remove if you have "healed" an injury)
Clothing: (each item is worth 4 scraps of cloth). Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory: Black chic satchel (Jar of Honey, Tarp, Blackberries (1 portion), Whet Stone (Increases blade by 2), Saline, Key)
Actions:
Rolls: Dice Roll: 1d3: 2 = 2 — search - Verified by Suzi, found: A Gem (Add 2 AC for the rest of the IC day)
Notes:

--------------------
Medic: +10 to medical supplies.
Aggro: Once a fight, tribute can attack twice in one post.
Healing Hands: Roll 1d20 for extra HP when using medical supplies on anyone.
PM
^
Hurricane Ebbenfleau
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 01:02 PM
Quote
Rock You Like A Hurricane
Eighteen
D4 Victor
Posts: 403
Issy
Rep: 11 pts



When he arrived at the top, there was already plenty of tributes corralled in this small mine shaft. It was long enough that they weren't all touching - but they could all easily see each other. Hurricane grimaced, but he knew that the elevator probably looked much the same. The bloodshed would either be quick and fast... or the people would all be polite and wait while what was left of the careers came climbing up after.

Hurricane pulled himself up and moved towards Griffin. His eyes looked behind to Robyn as he made sure that she was safely close. This made their group even bigger and well, even. He gave a nod to the boy from Twelve while he spoke in response to Robyn's worried questions.

"They won't try anything. We have the majority here." If the Twelves were together along with the girl from Seven, they outnumbered the boy from Nine and the Fives. Well, at least had made it even. There would be a four on four battle and they didn't look as well equipped as they were. "Antiope and the boy from Eleven. They are left there... They will be a strong team to beat." This was said straight to Griffin this time.

His eyes darted down the way towards where the elevator shaft was. This was going to be a complicated games as he had to keep his career bloodlust in check to maintain the protection of these lower level tributes. But, he swallowed and made sure that he put on his good face. It was just like any other charming, he did what he could to survive. And in this situation, there wasn't much to do but stare until the District One girl came running after.


HP: 351/351 (100%)
AC: 11
Injuries: None.
Clothing: Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory:Long Bow (1d47) and 12 Normal Arrows (Long-range), Gasoline, Coal Miner's Lunch Pail (Matches (6), Bag of Coffe Grounds (1 portion), Bottle of purified water (1 portion)
ACTIONS: Entered the Red Granite Cave
Rolls:
Notes:

--------------------

Jugular (Double hit 34)
Capitol Appeal (able to receive two donations a day)
Prince Charming: +5 attack when fighting female tributes.
PM
^
Raven Anthracite
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 01:32 PM
Quote
you've got my head spinning
16
Student
Posts: 189
Kacie
Rep: 3 pts


the small mine shaft was beginning to fill up rather quickly… it would have felt a bit claustrophobic with just herself and her two allies. Though, it was not only them that had found their way there. Instead, she was faced with the pair from Five, the boy she had sparred with from Nine, and the girl from Seven. Raven wasn’t looking forward to a fight breaking out in such a small space. Though, she knew it was a possibility. Her eyes remained on the trio in front of her until it seemed like Griffin had taken up the defensive position with the axe that he carried. She quickly rummaged through her bags, not paying much attention to what might be there, she was solely looking for a weapon. She quickly found a pack of knives and took one out, holding it in her hand. She didn’t want to fight here but if she had to then she wouldn’t take the chances of going in empty handed. Hurricane was speaking then… though, he seemed to be ignoring her completely. That suited her just fine. ”we should move … it will be harder to fight them in a small place like this.” she knew that they couldn’t avoid the fight but they could have it on better ground. Or she hoped they could. But she looked to the guys, waiting patiently to see if they would agree they wouldn’t have much time… she glanced towards the floor around her for anything useful as she waited for them to make up their mind..
HP: 311/311 (100%)
AC: 9
Injuries: None
Clothing: (each item is worth 4 scraps of cloth). Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory: Floral Backpack (Set of 6 throwing knives (1d40), metal flask containing 4 tea bags (empty, 2 portions), metal shards (6), cookies (1 portion), scarf), Yellow Tool Bag (first aid kit (40hp), Sticks (6), Large Bottle of Purified Water (2 portions), x2 Molotovs (1d13, must be ignited before use), Jumper (4 scraps), Spare Boots), Rainbow Fanny Pack (Cookies (2 portions), String, Salt)
Actions: took out knife, searched
Rolls: Dice Roll: 1d3: 2 = 2 - Verified by Suzi, found: Lump of Coal (Add 5 to your NEXT DOT roll)
Notes: N/A

--------------------
Aggro (Once a fight, tribute can attack twice in one post)
Starvation (Can go one day without food)
Bravado +5 to attack when facing more than one opponent (Whether she is alone or not)
PM
^
Robyn Thistila
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 03:48 PM
Quote
"Why be sad when you can smile?"
Sixteen
Student
Posts: 166
Shadow
Deceased
Rep: 11 pts


There were far too many people in such a small space for anything good to happen. And Robyn knew there would likely be more on the way, especially since that boy had been on their heels. Would he follow them up here? She didn’t know. There wasn’t a way of really knowing anything in here. Hugh’s words provide somewhat of a comfort in regards to the current occupants of the cave. Majority? Robyn had thought it was just her and Hugh. They were never officially an alliance, but Robyn could never hurt him. And she trusted that he wouldn’t hurt her. So, they were together. Her original idea was to join with Oren and hide. She had been sure that Hugh would have preferred the other careers to her, but she’d been wrong. And now she was with him. She nods once, chewing on her lip nervously before turning her attention to the boy he speaks to.

She didn’t know him as anyone except the boy who’d won the axe in the little fight they’d gotten into at the cornucopia. He was strong, scary looking, and with that axe, she was even more terrified of him. But Hugh didn’t seem to care one bit, he was fine addressing him and the girl that accompanied him. Were these two his allies? She was happy to have more people in the alliance, after all, Robyn loved people. Especially when they weren’t trying to hurt her. She liked the idea that the girl put forwards. Leave. That’s what Robyn wanted to do right now, leave and find someplace safe. She turns her attention away from the deliberation and to the only two exits in the cave. The ladder, and what looked like an elevator shaft.

Elevator. That was promising. And no one would follow them if they left them alone...right? She didn’t want to leave Hugh’s side at all, but she wanted to help without getting in the way. She felt like if she tried putting forth an opinion she might make someone mad. So she didn’t. Instead, she slowly broke herself away from the group and inched over to the elevator panel. She was hoping she wasn’t noticeable enough to have the attention taken away from the tense moment. It was still very possible that someone might lash out in desperation. She made an easy target, but she didn’t care. She wanted out. She was scared.

Her fingers reach out and press the down button. Her attention darts nervously between the separate groups. She clutches the shovel tightly, trying her best to appear- not necessarily intimidating, but like she might strike if you got near. She stands guard to the panel, looking back to Hugh and the other two. She didn’t know if they would be down with her plan or not, but she didn’t see a reason why they wouldn’t. Hopefully she wouldn’t have to wait long now.


HP: 319/319 (100%)
AC: 8
Injuries: None
Clothing: Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory: Shovel (1d30) Black And Yellow Backpack (x2 Glass Bottles, Cloth (12 Scraps), Ethanol)
Actions: Calls the elevator to the First Level
Rolls: None
Notes: “We out this bitch” - Robyn

--------------------
Mutt Whisperer (Re-direct Mutt attacks to a tribute in your area)
Concealing (Automatic hide success once per IC day)
Fleedom (Can flee successfully (unlimited) on even days)
PM
^
Griffin Charcoal
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 05:07 PM
Quote
i shut my eyes, but the world's still burning
18
TRIBUTE
Posts: 192
SQUIRREL
Rep: 12 pts


It only took another few moments for Hurricane to join the Twelves in the red granite cave -- but the Career was closely followed by the blonde from Seven. Griffin’s expression twisted into a cold stare as he regarded her, his gaze flicking between Robyn and Hurricane; a raised eyebrow was directed towards the latter, the question obvious. The Seven hadn’t been a part of their deal -- so why had he brought her along? What could she bring to their alliance that they didn't already have?

It wasn’t the time to deal with it -- not with the crowd of tributes crammed into the tiny mine. Hurricane was right that having numbers was a good thing for the time being, and with Robyn in their group they had the majority. It was fine. For now. They'd have to figure out the rest later. “A strong team -- but not for four of us,” Griffin replied. “If she’ll fight,” he paused, hazel eyes fixing on the girl. "Will you, Seven?”

If Robyn was joining their alliance--even if only temporarily--she had to be with them. Had to be as strong and fearless and just as willing to fight as the rest of them.

Something on the floor caught his eye; a glittering gem. It wasn't the right time to inspect it thoroughly, but he dropped it into the outside pocket of the satchel while Raven spoke quietly at his side, planting the suggestion that they should leave -- and Griffin nodded. They shouldn’t linger in the tiny cave -- not when more tributes could ascend the ladder at any moment. Seven moved to push the button, and Griffin spun on his heel, turning to face the other tributes in the room.

Having other tributes follow them into the elevator was not going to happen -- so Griffin continued to hold the axe in front of him; a silent threat.

“The rest of you -- stay the fuck away.”
HP: 316/316 (100%)
AC: 10
Injuries: (Please remove if you have "healed" an injury)
Clothing: (each item is worth 4 scraps of cloth). Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory: Black chic satchel (Jar of Honey, Tarp, Blackberries (1 portion), Whet Stone (Increases blade by 2), Saline, Key, Gem (+2 to AC for 1 IC day), axe (1d44)
Actions:
Rolls:
Notes:

--------------------
Medic: +10 to medical supplies.
Aggro: Once a fight, tribute can attack twice in one post.
Healing Hands: Roll 1d20 for extra HP when using medical supplies on anyone.
PM
^
Gage Lockvale
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 07:51 PM
Quote
waking up to ash and dust
17
havester
Posts: 90
arrow
Deceased
Rep: 0 pts


Gage honestly hadn't know what was going on. Suddenly a bunch of people had showed up. Upon noticing a bottle on the ground he had picked it up and stuffed it in his messenger bag.. From what he could tell the group had seemed to be chatting with each other.
Gage had back away a few steps honestly hoping to go un-noticed by the lot. Frankly at the moment he had not wanted to get into fight. Mostly because , he didn't have and weapon and it had only been day one. He had wanted to get out there but , a blond girl had gotten to the elevator first. He had wanted see if he could tag along. But , that idea had changed when the boy from twelve had deiced to guard her and the door like a guard dog.

To be honest Gage still hadn't wanted to get into a spat. So, he deiced to let the group take the elevator first. In an attempt to to still go unnoticed he had backed up a few more steps or so watching the groups movements.


[post]HP: 327/327 (100%)
AC: 10
Injuries: none
Clothing: (each item is worth 4 scraps of cloth). Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory:
--Camouflage Camping Bag :(Mutt Repellent (1 use), Metal Shards (6), Nylon Rope, Canary)
- Messenger Bag (Generic Map of the arena, Compass, flashlight (Can find hidden tributes without rolling)),Poison (1d10)


Actions: backed away from sudden party and tried to go unnoticed
Rolls:
Notes: red room party http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
- Medic (+10 to medical supplies)
- Capitol Appeal (able to receive two donations a day)
-Heavy Hitter: Critical hit when roll a 20, double it.
PM
^
Amethyst Everforest
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 07:55 PM
Quote
the thunder rolls
17
Tribute
Posts: 58
Criss
Rep: 1 pts



She had cautiously made her way through the red granite mines, knowing someone else had beaten her there. She approached slowly to see the boy from Nine, Gage, searching himself. Before she could introduce herself she heard the rumbles of others coming up behind her. This was too small of an area to have too many people around. Great.

She looked to see that it was Raven. She hoped she hadn't come looking for a fight because she didn't know if she even had a weapon herself, but she knew she didn't grab one specifically while she was in the coal mines. She steadied herself against the wall, watching both sides of her. She didn't trust anyone, and she didn't know Gage or Raven's intentions.

She was suddenly surprised with the arrival of others, including her district partner from Five, Lumen. He seemed a bit shaken, or it was all an act. She wasn't sure. "Yeah, you too." she returned the gesture of conversation before seeing Robyn, Griffin, and her eyes narrowed at Hurricane. Fucking fantastic.

She saw they had weapons, but they didn't want to seem to fight. That was a good thing, but she didn't trust anyone, especially Hurricane. After their little spar, he could view her as an easy kill and go ahead and off her. She didn't want that. Also, it seemed everyone seemed to belong with each other, except for her, her district partner, and Gage from Nine. "Nobody do anything stupid." she told Lumen and Gage, unsure if they wanted to fight the group or not, but she knew she wasn't prepared for it. Best to let them be, and fight another time in a bigger area. It seemed they had the same idea as she watched some head towards the elevator.

If they were leaving she wanted to search the area a little and see if anything was of good use for her. "So, Gage is it? Lumen." she said as her head turned to the boy from Five. "What's up?" she asked as she searched, her voice that sounded calm considering where they were. Leave it to Amethyst to be coy about things when death is at the helm.




HP: 297/297 (100%)
AC: 8
Injuries: None.
Clothing: (each item is worth 4 scraps of cloth). Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory:
- Maroon Bag (lighter, scraps of cloth (4), string, ceasor salad (1 portion), dried plumb soup (2 portions), marbles (when set, 1d30 to next person to enter the thread), Coffee Grounds)
- Drawstring Bag (Poison (1d12), blackberries (10) (2 portions), bottle of purified water (1 portion), Bandages (+10hp))
Actions: Searching Red Granite Mines
Rolls: 2 Verified By Issy. Found Hardened Salt - This piece of salt has poisonous properties, mix it with water to create a 1d12 poison
Notes: Get out alliances, no one wants you here xD jk.

--------------------
Firestarter: Using fire to craft grants doubled results.
- Capitol Appeal (able to receive two donations a day)
- Medic (+10 to medical supplies)
PM
^
Hurricane Ebbenfleau
 Posted on: Jan 8 2018, 09:33 PM
Quote
Rock You Like A Hurricane
Eighteen
D4 Victor
Posts: 403
Issy
Rep: 11 pts



She hadn't been part of the deal. Hurricane had mostly thought that the girl from Seven was going to be sticking close to her district partner and if Oren showed up... well, the boy from Four assumed that that was a stronger bond than himself. And with all these people around, it was better to keep her close than anything else. She had already started moving away from the group anyhow.

They could all stay here and Griffin had the same idea. The large alliance that had formed was making their way through and they would be the ones taking the elevator. His ax was intimidating and Hurricane was a bit jealous, but that was for another time and another discussion when they wouldn't be airing their plans in front of the others that didn't need to know a thing if they decided to trade what they had.

He also stepped towards the elevator as he watched Robyn press the button to call it. But, he knew that many had run down the coal mine and were probably having their way with the machine. Hurricane just silently looked around to see if there was anything around while they waited for it. He knew that a discussion would have to follow once they were out of this place. Voices were bouncing off every wall and the more they all talked, the more that Antiope and whoever she recruited would be on them.

Now, they had to wait and stand their ground. Griffin seemed to be good at that. He was glad he had made a deal with fighters.


HP: 351/351 (100%)
AC: 11
Injuries: None.
Clothing: Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory:Long Bow (1d47) and 12 Normal Arrows (Long-range), Gasoline, Coal Miner's Lunch Pail (Matches (6), Bag of Coffe Grounds (1 portion), Bottle of purified water (1 portion)
ACTIONS: Walked through the crowd towards the elevator.
Rolls: Dice Roll: 1d3: 1 = 1 - Verified by Suzi, found: Guide to Red Granite Mining (Book)
Notes:

--------------------

Jugular (Double hit 34)
Capitol Appeal (able to receive two donations a day)
Prince Charming: +5 attack when fighting female tributes.
PM
^
Check
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 11:57 AM
Quote
I shall fear no evil.
120
Destroyer of Lives
Posts: 0
Admin
Admin
Rep: 0 pts


user posted image
DISTRICT ONE MALE


What was this world coming to when Careers were allying with lower districts. Especially one like the girl from seven. She was dumber than a box of rubies and she had no redeeming qualities whatsoever! He didn't wait to attack anyone, he went in blind and started swinging anyone who got in his way was going to take out and he wasn't going to care who he killed. Kill them all!


HP: Unknown
AC: Unknown
Inventory: Spear (1d30 short-range, 1d45 mid-range thrown) Note: Tribute must use an action to pick up spear if thrown
Action: Attacks 1. Hurricane, 2. Robyn, 3. Amethyst
Dice Roll: 1d3: 1 = 1
Dice Roll: 1d30: 4 = 4
PM
^
Robyn Thistila
 Posted on: Jan 9 2018, 12:31 PM
Quote
"Why be sad when you can smile?"
Sixteen
Student
Posts: 166
Shadow
Deceased
Rep: 11 pts


Robyn was incredibly uncomfortable with the situation laid out for her to maneuver through. She trusted Hugh. She would follow him anywhere. He was smart, a good fighter, he was trained for this. She believed he knew exactly what the best options were. But the other boy, the scary one with the axe, she didn’t know him at all. The way he looked at her made her freeze up in terror. Would he really hurt her? Would Hurricane choose him over her if that happened? She didn’t know. He started targeting her, gruffly muttering , asking if she would fight. Would she fight? She was so scared, she didn’t want to hurt anyone. But she’d do whatever she had to. She didn’t really have a choice.

I’ll do whatever you want me to...I just want to help” she squeaks softly. She was genuine. She’d do whatever. But ultimately, she was with Hugh. Whatever he did, she would support. And right now, he was with these two. The boy with the axe and Hugh caught on quickly to her plan. They drew nearer and the boy lifted his axe, sending out a cold threat to the others. Robyn again took her usual spot by Hugh, she was too scared to do anything else. Maybe she’d feel better once they were away from the others. Once they could figure everything out. But when that happened, would they leave her behind? She didn’t want to be alone. She just wanted someone to let her stay with them. She startles when the doors to the elevator open. She sighs in relief, turning to look for some sort of approval from Hugh before she got in. But then her heart sinks. Behind him she sees the boy from the cornucopia, the one with the spear. He couldn’t see! He was going to hurt him!

Hugh, look out!” she shouts right before the boy strikes. She could run. That was her first instinct. To just run into the elevator and leave. She could do it, the others would be left to fight him. But she couldn’t leave Hugh. She wasn’t capable of doing that to anyone, let alone him. A split second decision is made in her mind. No time to think, only to act. She couldn’t let him hurt Hugh. She darts forwards, away from the elevator and through the two boys acting as guards. She pushes past and right up to the boy with the spear. “Please don’t hurt him!” she screams as she raises the shovel and swings the sharp edge at the boy. A fierce spirit had suddenly come over her. The desire to protect what she cared about, even at her own expense. She was terrified. She didn’t know what she was doing, taking on a career boy. All she knew was that she couldn’t run away and let him hurt her friend.


HP: 319/319 (100%)
AC: 8
Injuries: None
Clothing: Undershirt, Jumper, Overalls, Gas mask, Heavy boots, Helmet with broken headlight.
Inventory: Shovel (1d30)
Black And Yellow Backpack: (x2 Glass Bottles, Cloth (12 Scraps), Ethanol)
Actions: Attacks Christopaz Zest
Rolls: Dice Roll: 1d30: 18 = 18
Notes: “Nvm” - Robyn

--------------------
Mutt Whisperer (Re-direct Mutt attacks to a tribute in your area)
Concealing (Automatic hide success once per IC day)
Fleedom (Can flee successfully (unlimited) on even days)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll


 


 

AFFILIATES
PanemForever RPG Initiative RPG-D HH One More Light Black Prism PanemForever ruinandrise Mystic Mayhem A marvel infinity war rp City of Light: The 100 RPG Time Won

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.