admins
updates
� February 3rd
The 123rd Intent List is up. I can't wait to see those new tributes!!!!
� February 3rd
The February Newsletter is posted! Lot's of fun stuff!
� January 23rd
The February Nominations! are up. Please, please spread the love to our awesome characters and players!
� December 23rd
The January Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� December 20th
The GAMEMAKER SESSSIONS are due DECEMBER 30th!
� December 1st
Look at that it's the DECEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� November 23rd
The December Nominations! are up. Please, please take the time to nominate some characters. :)
� November 20th
I know that some people might like to communicate through Discord - So here it is! AGAINST THE ODDS DISCORD
� October 22nd
October Activity Check is right here, please complete this by October 31st! Thanks!
� October 2nd
Look at that it's the OCTOBER NEWSLETTER!
� October 1st
Half of the tributes are gone...that means --- 122nd Intent List.
� September 1st
Look at that it's the SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER!
� August 11th
TRIBUTES! Make sure you get signed up for the events, these count towards HP in the games. Thanks! Event Sign Up!
� August 5th
AUGUST NEWSLETTER is up in the Announcements! And the new OTM images are to the right. Congrats to the winners!
� August 4th
Pregames have started! Reapings are posted in the Districts Justice Buildings. Here we go 121st!
� July 8th
The votes are tallied! Looks like the most votes were for Reaping on August 4th and Bloodbath September 15th. If you don't have a tribute yet, Sign up!121st Intent List
� July 2nd
JULY NEWSLETTER is up with lots of important information!!!
� June 20th
We NEED a new staff! Check out the application - STAFF SEARCH!!!
� June 1st
The JUNE NEWSLETTER is posted with our latest information! Who is excited for the bloodbath tomorrow?
� May 24th
The Activity Check is here! And also don't forget to nominate some great people for June of the Months!
� May 1st
Check out our May Newsletter!
� April 21st
The Pregames have started! Find your Reaping in your District Justice Building!
� April 9th
We have a Staff Search Up! Also get those pictures for Shipper Forums to staff so we can get them in.
� April 2nd
Check out the April Newsletter! There is a fun event to go along with it!
� March 24th
It is our GRAND OPENING DAY! Welcome to ATO!
� March 8th
Welcome to Against The Odds! You may begin joining, but we are still under construction and things may still change. We are hoping that our Grand Opening will be March 24th!!
credits
Skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black.
Credit for mini profile goes to bee @ shine
Credit for Header Image goes to WesleyChen @ DeviantArt
of the month

Add Reply
New Poll

February OTM Nominations!, Spread all the love!
Suzi
 Posted on: Jan 24 2018, 10:33 AM
~Love is our resistence~
Twenty
Admin
Suzi
Admin
Rep: 3 pts

Hi everyone!

It's that time again, we're looking for our new "of the months!" At the end of month, we have Of the Month Voting! We are all about our community's input, therefore here is the spot for nominations. We will pick the top three from each category - whether the ones with the most nominations, noticed by staff, or a choice that shows the most diversity (ie. the same member would never get all OTM in one month).

Male of the Month

Female of the Month

Thread of the Month

Nominations will run January 24th-28th.
Voting on the Polls will run January 28th-31th.
Winners will be announced in the February Newsletter.
PMEmail
^
Felix
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 12:06 PM
You won't catch me with 300 feet of the next 'big thing.'
DSC
Felix
Rep: 0 pts

Male of the Month SEBASTIEN MARSAK - this peacekeeper is everywhere. He is trying so hard to help those in district six but is met with so much resistance. The way he interacts and tries to fix things it so endearing.

Female of the Month CARMINA TORQUE - SASS. I love how sassy she is, and how she can do things not so sober but when she is sober she is slightly airheaded about things. She doesn't take shit off no one and i love that about her.

Thread of the Month Iris - I know I'm in this one, but that is not my reason for this nomination. This is one of the first times that people have walked into a fight willingly and have had more than 2-3 people. I love the interaction, the banter, and the well-written posts.
PM
^
Issy
 Posted on: Jan 28 2018, 11:11 AM
Seize the Day
thirty-two
admin
Issy
Admin

Male of the Month: My first instinct would have been Bash, but Felix beat me to it. I have also really enjoyed reading Gideon Blackwell. He is finally in some plots and being a great victor this go around. GO TWELVE!

Female of the Month: Josie Lark mostly because I know that her plots are going to explode this coming month as she gets a brother and the avox from her story. And I hope soon enough someone will take the want ad for her betrothed!! This is so fun! And Kacie has done a great job with her spunky personality.

Thread of the Month: Fights are always the best to read. Let's be real. Not Ready to Go. This one on one is bound to be entertaining. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

PMEmail
^
Arrow
 Posted on: Jan 28 2018, 10:27 PM
nerd and proud
rper
arrow
OOC
Rep: 0 pts

Male of the Month : Hurricane ebbenfleau - to be honest i enjoy reading his threads with his group. they seem like cute little family. <3

Female of the Month : Haven Marinus - so many twists and turns with her. She started off sweet and then she turned in an instant.

Thread of the Month: iris - so many unexpected things seem to be happening in is this fight. the amount of people and unexpected people showing. up.
PM
^
Alex
 Posted on: Jan 29 2018, 02:39 AM
OOC
Rep: none

MOTM Epoxy Bazalgette, I think he has one of the more interesting and compelling storylines of the Games. I love how he is actually suffering the effects of the Arena and changing without it being too sudden or without an explanation. Especially considering the Arena should be one where he thrives.

FOTM Raven Anthracite, I love how she has a mouth to her, and she is not scared to step up to Hurricane or others who are stronger. It fits perfectly with her background as mouthy Seam trash. I also enjoy her relationship with Griffin, and how she is kinda starting to realize that she may have to take some action soon.

TOTM Bite Me, surprisingly a non-Games thread. But it's really interesting to see this side of the Victors when they are basically about to be pimped out, the cold professionalism of Zara against the snarky fire of Circe is an incredible contrast. This thread makes me uncomfortable but also keeps me captured. It's weird in the best of ways.

PM
^
Epoxy Bazalgette
 Posted on: Jan 29 2018, 09:56 AM
So the darkness shall be the light
Tribute
Beau
Rep: 6 pts

Male of the Month - Aero Reeves. I love how committed Shadow is to this character and the strength that he presents. It's rare form to get a nuanced character like this right, and I think she's rocking it!

Female of the Month - My top ladies right now have all been nominated, or won last month, so I'll abstain here!

Thread of the Month - Cornucopia. I know it feels like forever ago, but this was an awesome thread that lasted for a whillllle. The brutal takedown of the twins by Antiope, the betrayal of the Fours from the career pack, the daring escape by the Sixes, the traffic jams of tributes trying to get out of the bloodbath. Top notch.

Honorable Mention - All alone in the dark and Going numb. If I could nominate a second and third thread, it would be for the shocking survival story of Lumen Trinity, the boy who refuses to die. I'm rooting for him and you have to be utterly heartless (like Falabella) not to join me in supporting him!

--------------------
Territorial +5 to attack while in location slept night before.

Deflection Once per fight, use a tribute's attack roll against them.

Barricade: Can block off an entrance/exit one time - lasts for 1 IC day.
PM
^
Suzi
 Posted on: Jan 29 2018, 10:13 AM
~Love is our resistence~
Twenty
Admin
Suzi
Admin

MOTM - Ilian Lumen - I am absolutely loving how involved Ilian is in the pregames and the emotional connection he shows for Falabella is brilliant! I love how he was able to find the best in potentially one of the weakest tributes. He's been perceptive throughout and I have enjoyed threading Kristoff/Ilian together http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

FOTM - Paisley Mercer - I've only just started threading with Paisley and am loving her already. She seems to have many layers about her, and an epic survival instinct that really seems to be coming through in her threads.

TOTM - Iris possibility one of the most entertaining fights I've read!
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
PanemForever RPG Initiative RPG-D HH One More Light Black Prism PanemForever ruinandrise Mystic Mayhem Flickering Darkness City of Light: The 100 RPG

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.